Solar Power PlantProminent & Leading Manufacturer from Coimbatore, we offer on grid solar power plant, off grid solar power plant and solar power plant.
On Grid Solar Power Plant
Approx. Price: Rs 75,000 / KWGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||10 KW|
|Other Components||Junction Boxes, Mounting Structure, Earthing, Connectors|
|Plant Capacity||50 Kw, 2 Kw, 10 Kw|
|Type of Plant||Grid Tie|
|Cell Type||POLY / MONO|
|Annual Maintenance Contract||Yes|
|Output Voltage (V)||12V/18V, 110V-220V|
|Solar panel rack||Flat ground and roof|
|work time||24 hours|
On-Grid Systems are solar PV systems that only generate power when the utility power grid is available.They can send excess power generated back to the grid when you are overproducing so you credit it for later use
- Production Capacity: 1000
- Delivery Time: 15 DAYS
Off Grid Solar Power Plant
Approx. Price: Rs 1 Lakh / KWGet Latest Price
|Plant Capacity||5 KW, 25 KW, 1 KW, 10 KW|
|Type of Plant||Off Grid|
|Operating Voltage||12 V|
Solar Power Plant Off Grid is an integrated system consisting of a solar charge controller, inverter, and a Grid charger. It provides the facility to charge the battery bank either through Solar or Grid/DG Set. The PCU continuously monitors the state of Battery Voltage, Solar Power output, and the loads. Due to sustained usage of power, when the Battery Voltage falls below a preset level, the PCU will automatically transfer the load to the Grid/DG power and also charge the Batteries through the in-built Grid Charger. Once the Batteries are charged to the preset level, the PCU cuts off the Grid / DG power from the system and will restore to feeding the loads from the battery bank & continue to charge the battery bank from the available Solar power.
- Micro controller / DSP based design
- Solar PV reverse voltage protection
- Electronic over current changing protection
- Takes "ZERO" current from input if solar power is present
- No mechanical contact for change controller
- Provides power from the solar panel in backup mode
- Overload, Short-CKT, Low Batt and multi stage control protection
- Efficient AC to DC conversion
- Solar Charge controller based on technology reduces electricity
- Auto Reset Feature
- Spare fuse box available at the back panel
Approx. Price: Rs 75,000 / KilowattGet Latest Price
|Type Of Plant||Grid Tie|
|Warranty Of Solar Panels||10 - 24 Years**|
|Warranty Of Components||1 Years*|
|Type of Solar Cells||Mono / Poly Crystal Line|
|Inverter||Grid tied type|
|Wave Form||Sine Wave|
|Charging Hours||5-6 Hours|
|Operating Volts||230 Volt AC|
|Mounting Structure||Galvanized steel|
A Solar Grid-tied inverter converts the DC output of PV modules into AC power suitable for transmission on the owner grid, or uses it for your own consumption, often deploying reactive power to meet new grid codes. It must always optimize the power output via MPPT (maximum power point tracking) and additionally monitor both the system and grid connection. In practice, each solar inverter installed in solar power plants needs to connect an array or string of PV modules to the power grid. It''''s more efficient the inverter, the better the LCOE (Liveliest Cost of Electricity) generated by the system.
How Does it Work:
- PV Grid Connected Inverters operate at a lower, safer voltage from the PV array, while having the advantages of reliability, flexibility and improved energy yield. Using lower voltages on the PV side means there are lower voltages in your roof eliminating high voltage hazards and giving peace of mind to installers and service personnel.
- By using short multiple strings of panels, PV Grid Connected Inverters make sure that there are more paths for electricity to flow. which ensures minimal power loss due to varying environmental or panel conditions.
- Installing the Grid Tie Solar Inverter Consists of mounting it to the wall and connecting the DC input to a PV array and the AC output to the utility.
- High Total Efficiency - High reliability and efficiency with low auxilary consumption for rapid return on investment. MPPT efficiency > 99.9%; Maximum efficiency > 97.5%.
- PV Compatibility - Grid Tie inverter is designed to take advantage of solar modules configured as high voltage PV String arrays - with an input voltage Maximum Power Point Range of 150 to 550 Vdc.
- Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) Grid Tie inverters use Maximum Power Point Technology (MPPT) to harvest the maximum amount of energy from the solar array. Provide single and double MPP trackers for different application demands.
- Proven technology platform - High reliability and long operating life for secured return on investment.
- Compact state of the art design - Transformer less design. Low space requirement, with fast and easy installation and serviceability for reduced overall cost.
- Robust enclosure, with IP65 rating - Suitable for outdoor installation Communication Interface & Monitoring Software.
- Educational Institutes
- Small and Medium commercial
- Hospitals and Hotels